2007年1月27日 星期六

[QUIZ] My favorite famous person

  Who’s my favorite famous person? I like to watch movies. I like beautiful girl. So, my favorite person is a movie star, and she is a beautiful girl. Her name’s Rene Liu. She was born in 1970, and her birthday is on June 1st. Before she was a movie star, she was a singer. I like her songs, but my father doesn’t. She is very beautiful. She has long heir and beautiful eyes. I like her a lot.

  Last weekend, I watched a movie called “Happy birthday”. The character of Rene Liu is a girl. Her name’s Mi. She and her boyfriend fall in love for ten years, but finally her boyfriend is dead. I like this movie. Because I’m Rene Liu’s fan, and the story makes me remember many sweet things about my ex-girlfriend and I. I want Rene Liu to be my girlfriend, if possible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言