2007年1月9日 星期二

Introduce Myself

  On July 27, 1979, a baby was born in Waishuangshi. Who was the baby? The baby was me. My Chinese name’s Huang, Yu-Hsiang, or you can call me Shane. Shane is my English name. There’re five people in my family. I have two brothers. My father, my mother, and my youngest brother live with me. I live in the center of Taipei city near the Chien-Kuo flower market. My house is on Ren-Ai Road. Ren-Ai Road is a beautiful road in Taipei. It has a lot of shady trees. I like it a lot.

  This year, I am 28 years old and I’m still a student. My school is National Taiwan Ocean University. I’m doing research in processor design. It’s a field of Computer Science. My lab is near the sea. When I’m bored, I often watch the sea, and it let me relax. Classical music is often played in my lab, because I like it. Books have a lot of knowledge, so I like reading in my free time. Sometimes I go to movies on the weekend. I like action and science fiction movies. Tom Hanks is one of my favorite movie stars, because I like “The Da Vinci Code”. Vegetables are good for my health, so I like to eat vegetables. I am a vegetarian. I don’t like to eat any meat. I will travel to Germany when I get my master’s degree. My friend from school is studying in Germany now. I miss her. I wish I could become a bird and fly to Germany.

沒有留言:

張貼留言