2007年1月27日 星期六

My father

  Who was the first tap-dancing teacher in universities in Taiwan? Who is the author of the first tap-dancing book in Taiwan? The answer is my father.

  My father is sixty-seven years old. He is the third of his siblings. He was born in Nanjing in 1939, but he grew up in Taipei. His birthday is the same as the inauguration ceremony of the president of Taiwan. He and I graduated from the same senior high school. He loves tap-dancing, so he teaches it. He once taught tap-dancing in National Taiwan University of Art and Private Culture Chinese University, and he teaches tap-dancing in our own dancing studio.

  My father is a vegetarian, so my family is all vegetarian, too. He doesn’t eat any meat or eggs. He likes to eat healthy, organic food, but he is in hospital now. I hope he can recover as soon as possible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言