2007年1月27日 星期六

[KUSO Homework] Vacation romance…

Dear Marco,

  How’s everything? I feel like I haven’t seen you for so long! Do you believe me? My family is traveling on the Moon. So far our family vacation is a little bit boring. We have moon cakes three meals a day. Moon cakes are too sweet. I don’t like sweet food, but my father does. Yesterday, I hung around the lunar crater by myself and I met someone. I’m not sure, but I think it’s love at first sight!

  I saw her taking a walk around the lunar crater. She has brown wavy hair, and blue eyes. She’s very tall and beautiful. She looks like a goddess. I went to her and talked to her. Her name’s Artemis. She’s Greek. She told me her father was Zeus, and she has many brothers and sisters. One of her sisters lives on the Earth. Her name’s Athena. She has twelve gold saints to protect her. When I return the Earth, I can visit her. She and I walked on the Moon. We watched the Earth from the Moon. It was very beautiful. We kissed each other, and we had a wonderful evening.

Miss you,
Shane

沒有留言:

張貼留言