2006年8月31日 星期四

The true meaning of education

  I had finished my English listening class yesterday.
The last class we talk about a topic that is Education.
Normally, we think the education is only schooling.
It's mean our education is end when you get the diploma.
I think it's a terrible thing because we didn't study
when we left school. It's mean we didn't grow up but
we still growing old.
  I think the education is never finished when they live.
When we stop learning, we will stop thinking. The end
of the study life is not get the PhD to me. I think I am
certain to study new field that I never study it. It maybe
classical Chinese, philosophy, astronomy or robotics.
I was read too fast before, I think I will review books
that I ever read before slowly. Maybe it’s a dream, but
I will do my best to make it come true.

沒有留言:

張貼留言