2006年8月30日 星期三

Dark life... Many people need we care for.

  Today, I do a voluntary labour for Institute for the Blind of Taiwan half day.
This is a very special experience for me. Why did I do a voluntary labour?
Because I met my study the sister who study in Fu-Jen university and she
wanted to help blind. So I decide do her a favor.
  We concentrated at Institute for the Blind of Taiwan about 1:00pm this
afternoon. We assisted the blind took the bus and accompany they to visit
the massage house that is they work place in the future. Finally we stay in
Suang-lien Foundation for the Visually Impaired and listen the introduce of
the blind work.
  I pilot a little boy who is 18 years old. He is a blue boy. I feel he is very
nervous. Though I don’t talk with him very much, but I can feel he is very
self-abased. Many people need help I hope every can help others, try your
best to do this.

沒有留言:

張貼留言